Vendor Purchase Orders
We are pleased to announce a full-function VPO purchase order workflow feature for TRXio, designed to close the financial loop on purchasing and save time and reduce headaches associated with procurement.
TRXio’s new VPO purchase order offers the following capabilities to ease inventory management:
- View “items needed” for multiple orders or projects, then select items needed by vendor and convert them to purchase orders.
- Create, review and submit vendor purchase orders directly to the vendor by email or printable PDF.
- Coming in late Q1, TRXio will provide the ability to connect with EDI, ASN and other electronic integrations formats and use cases.
- A credential based approval process to submit VPO’s to vendors, so multiple people can create VPO’s. One person can choose to submit.
- New for receiving, the user simply has to verify the quantities and press the “receive and print” button and all of the labels for that VPO will be printed all at once. no more printing one product at a time.
- Receive VPO’s created and sync’d with QuickBooks Desktop and Online so purchase orders can be managed and filled in TRXio, resulting in item receipts that can be sent to QuickBooks as filled completing the vendor ordering loop.
- Attach shipping companies’ tracking information to VPO’s with a click through link to view real-time shipping status and exceptions.
- View back-order statuses all in one place
- The ability to quickly reserve and allocate items on initial receiving for a customer.
For more information on the new VPO purchase order feature, or to see a demo, please contact us 844-868-7225.