“When you’re finished changing, you’re finished ”
– Benjamin Franklin
Once again, Franklin had it right. You have to embrace change to keep moving forward. Despite this, many people simply don’t like change, so many businesses don’t adapt well to the idea of changing their inventory management system. This fear of change can be a huge obstacle to improving their business operations and boosting profitability. We get it. Even if you aren’t happy with your current inventory management solution, you are probably fairly comfortable with it because you know how it works…inside and out. However, if you avoid implementing a new system, your company’s profitability and efficiency will remain stagnant.
When we first meet many of our prospective customers, they are using a manual inventory solution, including a spreadsheet or a clipboard. While it is obvious that upgrading to an inventory management system will greatly improve their business operations, they often don’t want to face a big change. As a result, they may continue manually tracking their inventory, or even stick with a system that doesn’t fit their needs.
Here are a few reasons to consider making a change to a more efficient inventory management platform:
- Competitive Advantage – An upgraded inventory management system will help you maximize your competitive advantage by boosting your company’s profitability and efficiency.
- You Have Outgrown Your Current Inventory System – As your business grows, you add new locations, expand your fleet, etc., so it may be necessary to adopt a different solution to handle your evolving needs.
- Improved Reporting – Spreadsheets don’t always tell the whole story since they don’t generate the real-time reports that are necessary to effectively manage your inventory.
- Cloud-Based Inventory System – If you don’t have a cloud-based inventory management system, it is time to move to the cloud. Your employees will be able to access inventory data from anywhere and your data will be much more secure.
- Inventory Visibility – An inventory management system provides complete visibility into your supply chain, allowing you to know where your inventory is located at all times, along with quantities and who is handling your inventory. TRXio also provides traceability, which allows you to track an item from the beginning of its life to the end.
- New Features – If you don’t embrace change and upgrade to an inventory management system, you will miss out on many innovative new features that can save your business time and money.
- Customer Support – Strong customer service is very important and vital to inventory management success. You need a company that will not only help properly set-up and understand your new system but will provide strong support once your system is up and running.
Adopting a new inventory management system will not only improve workflows, but it will improve your company’s productivity. We urge you not to miss out on an opportunity for your business simply because you are adverse to change.
TRXio provides top-notch customer service. We strive to help you implement a new inventory management system in the easiest way possible. While many companies only provide support over e-mail, we are available over the phone to assist you with setting up your new system. We also analyze your current inventory management workflows to determine the best possible uses for our system.
Please contact us at 844-868-7225 to discuss making the change to a new inventory management solution. You will be glad you made this change…because you never want to be finished changing.