What is Inventory Labeling?
Looking for an inventory management technique to get you organized? The answer is simple: labeling. Using clear and consistent inventory labeling to track inventory and assets will help get your business organized. With an effective labeling system in place, your staff can know where to look on each item or box for the specific details to ensure orders are being filled accurately.
Here are few additional benefits of using inventory labels:
- Increases accuracy and reduces errors
- Reduces the number of lost items
- Decreases costs
- Increases efficiency and on-time deliveries by allowing employees to easily locate items
- Increases employee productivity
- Allows for traceability of each individual inventory item or asset
- Provides the ability to customize labels with names and add notes
- Eases cycle counts
How Does Inventory Labeling Work?
Inventory labeling is simple. You simply scan a label, which eliminates time consuming manual data entry, allowing you and your staff to work quickly. Each inventory label needs to contain required interface information, including accurate barcode and live QR Codes, to properly track each item through its entire lifecycle. Labeling is an inventory best practice – Walmart and Amazon require a label on every item they sell.
Inventory Labeling: simple, small and scannable.
Labels can be any size, and we realize that some sizes work better than others, depending on your business’s size and scope. TRXio supports standard label sizing or can work with your custom label requirements. Here are a few additional features of TRXio’s inventory labels.
- Comes in a variety of sizes, which allows you to easily print, attach and scan.
- Creates serialized labels quickly and efficiently.
- Uses the browser’s printing engine to minimize the need for expensive hardware.
- Works with standard label printers from most manufacturers.
- Can integrate with your existing product labeling system
For more information on inventory labeling, or standard identification, please contact TRXio at 844-868-7225.