HME & DME MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
HME/DME INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- Simple to Use, Implement and Integrate – TRXio makes HME inventory management and DME inventory management easier at every step, from our best-in-class, ongoing, personalized customer support to on boarding to excellent training materials in both written and video form. Implementations are often completed in only two weeks!
- Reduce Your Shrinkage and Loss of Assets – There’s a chance that up to 20% of your HME/DME inventory leaving your warehouse is not accounted for, potentially misplaced, or lost and even given away. At a moment's notice, TRXio provides traceability and item movement detail keeps you know where to go to find your inventory.
- Add Value to Your Existing Systems – TRXio maintains workflow focus on always improving your overall ROI. With our dedicated infrastructure, TRXio takes on the management of servers and there is no additional software management costs for storing your compliant data. Our team partners with you to help you succeed.
- Paperless and Efficient Cloud Based Solutions – The “Scan and Go” TRXio technology reduces labor costs and greatly improves accuracy. Whether in the warehouse or in the field, our secure, cloud-based software with mobile application provides updated information immediately whenever users are connected.
- HIPAA Compliance – Yes! TRXio provides compliance for Protected Health Information (PHI), under US law is any information about health status, provision of health care, or payment for health care that is created or collected by a Covered Entity (or a Business Associate of a Covered Entity), and can be linked to a specific individual. As a BA (business associate), we ensure that all the required physical, network, and process security measures are in place and followed through our secure ePHI that serves as a HIPAA compliant host through our cloud based server.
- FDA Compliance – Yes! TRXio provides FDA Compliant Inventory Recording and Traceability for lot number and expiration dates for CMG guidelines is covered with our UDI (unique device identification) labeling capabilities and clearly defining staging locations for cleaning and storing.
STREAMLINE HME/DME OPERATIONS
TRXio helps suppliers streamline HME inventory management and DME inventory management, lessening the down time of rental products and increasing the billable item per customer. Our home medical equipment software and durable medical equipment tracking software provide actionable value for healthcare industry associates:
- Owners and Purchasing Managers – View high-level dashboard of product flow and access real-time reports to cross reference inventory levels with accounting all while ensuring compliance.
- Accounting – Report inventory values while keeping inventory workflows separate. Track just about anything, such as rentals and consumables for cleaner billing.
- Warehouse Managers and Employees – Scan products for inventory verification counts and tracking, generate work orders to transfer product. Generate intelligent pull lists and easily view real-time inventory levels.
- Patient Care Coordinators and Clinicians – Go paperless and improve accuracy. Scan a work order to see progress or change and update the order. Add notes and collect signatures to close the loop on cleaner billing.
REAL-TIME "NEXT GEN" FEATURES
TRXio is durable medical equipment tracking software and home medical equipment software that takes the guess work out of your inventory management planning and operations, bringing you instant and real-time data on your products throughout your value chain.
- Labeling and Identification – With TRXio's labeling identification, always know where your product is and who’s handled it anywhere in the supply chain.
- Reporting – Real-time business reporting analytics provide the data you need to make the best business decisions for short & long term planning, loss prevention and profit maximization.
- Post Sale/Rental Marketing – A unique QR code is generated for each product and allows you to setup custom landing pages for customers so they order supplies and schedule services on demand through a website.
- Data Item Movement – TRXio is the missing link that ties all your business data together.
- Cycle Counting – Don’t shut down your business to do inventory control management. With TRXio, one person can conduct cycle counting in less than a day.