Once you have decided to do things differently, starting down the path to inventory enlightenment can be simple and straightforward. Here are a few additional things to consider and review in preparation of your successful roll-out with TRXio:
- Have you had a demo of TRXio, either by a one-on-one tutorial or through the knowledge base videos and literature?
It is recommended that each TRXio user review the knowledge base of TRXio prior purchasing. In addition to aligning your needs and requirements to the best type of TRXio subscription, it will also help you identify the correct types and numbers of licenses needed for your account.
- How many different “logical locations or specific business uses” do you want to manage, organize or track inventory separately?
A TRXio account can add additional licenses at anytime, but it is recommended that you set up the necessary number and types of licenses prior to initial use. This will ensure continuity between your locations or business units, as well as streamline the roll out and on boarding process.
- Do you have a “business flow plan” that you can share with us?
Having an “business flow” plan can assist us with understanding the actual and overall management requirements and potential bottlenecks of your internal and external resources (inventory and assets) throughout your organization.
- Do you have an “org chart” This chart will assist in explaining how we should assign roles and associated access within the application?
Ideally everyone that can assign, touch, monitor or report on your inventory should be set up as a user. Users can be assigned tiered access as to limit their ability to create, edit or delete products, information and more. Additional users can be added at anytime through your registered subscription account.
- Do you have any “3rd party platform integrations” needed, like QuickBooks Desktop or Online, Zapier, PieSync, or other platforms?
With the TRXio API you can integrate with a variety of different software platforms. Integrations can be added at anytime, but identifying and setting up your integrations upfront will ensure your processes and platforms are aligned from the start.
- Do you have any additional staff training requirements for your initial roll out?
TRXio comes with one post-launch review session (up to 1 hour). After your anchor subscriber license goes live, your service agreement includes a one hour, in-depth review of your platform by our support specialist and/or strategist. Additional reviews can be purchased for a fee. One post-launch review: After your anchor subscriber license goes live, your service agreement includes a one hour, in-depth review of your platform by our support specialist and/or strategist.
- How do you want to label your items?
Most TRXio customers prefer the convenience of pre-print labels. However, others utilize our onsite printing option to print their own labels.
- Do you need special size labels?
TRXio offers a few standard size labels for everyday use. The 4x2 inch label is the most commonly used (and least expensive) label in the industry.
- Do need additional or special scanners for use during your operations?
Scanning the LiveQR Code or other barcodes is a critical task in connecting you to your inventory, and there are several types of scanners that can work effectively and efficiently in your work settings.
- Do you want to take advantage of the pricing discount for annual plans? TRXio provides customers annual and monthly billing options, and our annual pricing plans are discounted.