Before You Buy
Once you have decided you need TRXio to help you and your organization with inventory management needs and requirements. Here are a few additional things to consider and review in preparation of your start with TRXio:
- Have you had a demo of TRXio, either by an online review or one-on-one tutorial?
It is recommended that each TRXio customer review the “demo” of TRXio prior purchasing. In addition to aligning your needs and requirements to the best type of TRXio subscription, it will also help you identify the correct types and numbers of licenses needed for your account.
- How many different “logical locations or specific business uses” do you need to manage, organize and track inventory separately?
A TRXio account can add additional licenses at anytime, but it is recommended that you set up the necessary number and types of licenses prior to initial use. This will ensure continuity between locations or business units, as well as streamline your rollout and onboarding process.
- Do you have a “org chart” or “business flow plan” that you can provide?
Having an “org chart” or “business flow plan can assist you with actual and conceptualization of overall tracking and management of internal and external resources (inventory) throughout your organization.
- How many initial and total users are potentially needed to start and manage your TRXio account?
Ideally everyone that can assign, touch, monitor or report on your inventory should be set up as a user. TRXio Team and Expedition subscription accounts each come with five (5) global users and the Solo subscription account comes with only one (1) users. Additional users can be added at anytime through your registered subscription account.
- Do you have any “3rd party platform integrations” needed, like QuickBooks, Zapier, or other platforms?
With the TRXio API you can integrate with a variety different software platforms. Integrations can be added at anytime, but identifying and setting up your integrations upfront will ensure your processes and platforms are aligned from the start.
- Do you have any additional staff training requirements for your initial roll out?
TRXio comes with one post-launch review session (up to 1 hour). After your anchor subscriber license goes live, your service agreement includes a one hour, in-depth review of your platform by our support specialist and/or strategist. Additional reviews can be purchased for a fee. One post-launch review: After your anchor subscriber license goes live, your service agreement includes a one hour, in-depth review of your platform by our support specialist and/or strategist.
- How do you want to label your items?
Most TRXio customers prefer the convenience of pre-print labels. However, other customers utilize our onsite printing option.
- Do you need special size labels?
TRXio offers a few standard size labels for use. The 4x2 inch label is the most commonly used label, which follows standard industry printing requirements.
- Do need additional or special scanners for use during your operations?
Scanning the Live QRCode or other barcodes is a critical task in reading and connecting to your inventory, and there are several types of scanners that can work more effectively and efficiently in your work settings.
- Do you want to take advantage of the pricing discount for annual plans? TRXio provides customers annual and monthly billing options, and our annual pricing plans are discounted.